If one of your New Year’s resolutions was to learn new skills, visit HP.com.
HP.com has a large collection free online classes designed to help you learn a new skill or pick up a few new tips and tricks.
The courses are self-paced and open for 1-2 months at a time. While enrolled in the class, you’ll be able to ask questions from a qualified instructor or visit with other classmates in the message forums.
Some of the classes currently being offered include:
- Get Organized: Managing Time Space & Paper
- Go Wireless: Using Bluetooth to Connect & Print
- Editing Great Small Business Videos
- Five Common Photo Problems & How to Solve Them
- Mastering E-mail: Keeping Your Inbox Clutter Free
There are dozens of free courses to pick from whether you’re looking for help with your home or business.
Still not sure if a free online class is right for you? Be sure to check out this list of frequently asked questions.
I have done a couple of these courses and have found them to be easy to follow and fun. All it takes is a little bit of your time.