One of the drawbacks of being a busy parent, is that sometimes you have no idea where to start, especially when it comes to the holidays. That’s why I’ve compiled this list of fabulous posts to guide you through all the ins and outs of managing your money during the holidays.
Planning for the Holidays
- Avoiding Christmas Crunch
- Determine Your Gift Giving Plan Now
- The Holidays Are Coming! Get Ready!
- Start Planning for the Holidays Now
- Know the Costs Before You Buy
Finding the Money for the Holidays
- A Few Ideas for Making Some Extra Cash
- Find Extra Money for the Holiday Season
- Thinking About Christmas: Cutting the Costs
Frugal Gift Ideas
- You Can Be Generous When You’re Broke
- 7 Gift Ideas for People Who Have Everything
- Do Gift Cards Make Good Gifts?
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: What Are You Crafting?
- How to Save on Stocking Stuffers
- Gifts that Help Others Save Money
- Frugal Gifts for Pets and Pet Lovers
- Saving Some Green on Gift Wrap
Saving On Holiday Entertainment
The Best of the Rest
- Free Resources for Holiday Newsletters
- 6 Ways to Save When Shopping Online
- Make Shopping Online a Safe Experience
- Finding a Great Deal After You Made Your Purchase
- Frugal Lifestyle Doesn’t Mean Shorter Christmas Gift List
- One of the Best Gifts I’ve Ever Received
Please stay tuned for even more money-saving ideas, coupons, freebies and deals to help you stretch your holiday budget!