This week I’ve had a couple of readers e-mail me some questions regarding coupons. I’m guessing these two readers are not the only ones with these questions, so I thought I’d share my responses with all of you.
A reader writes:
I don’t have time to figure out all the deals on my own, so I highly recommend the website A Full Cup. Sign up for the forums (it’s free!) and you will be able to read about all the things you can get for free using coupons. There’s also an AWESOME database of what coupons are available, too.
It is possible to get stuff for free or almost free, but it does take a little time. To me, it’s time well spent because I can use that money elsewhere.
- Try to match the sales items with coupons.
- Learn to play the drugstore game.
- Take advantage of great internet resources, like A Full Cup.
- Recognize that deal hunting takes time and patience.
- Don’t forget to check out Freebies4Mom for all kinds of free stuff that can help you stretch your budget.
- E-mail me with questions and coupon tips, and I’ll do my best to answer those questions and share the best deals with my readers!