Yesterday, I made a trip to my local Cub Foods and stocked up on groceries.
With only a little bit of coupon clipping, I saved a whopping $43 off my grocery bill AND I earned a 15 cents off per gallon of fuel at Holiday.
I love Cub because they make saving money pretty simple. They offer great sale prices and store coupons on all a huge variety of name brand and store brand (the Cub “Everyday Essentials” brand is great, by the way), and they are often timed with great manufacturer coupons to pair those deals with. And I never end up feeling like my shopping list planning was a waste of time because the products are there on the store shelves when I’m there!
You can even download the Cub app for your smartphone and save time clipping coupons. Just load the coupon savings you want directly to your My Cub Rewards card and the discounts will be applied at checkout. I love that the cashiers at my store are awesome about reminding me to use my Cub Rewards card and to use my fuel discounts, too. They really make sure you get the most value for your money.
Do you love your cub? Enter to win this amazing sweepstakes!
Enter to Win $4,500 in Groceries in the “Love Your Cub” Contest
- Visit the Cub page on Facebook.
- Click on the button to “Like” Cub’s Facebook Page.
- Click on the “Love Your Cub” contest app on Facebook.
- Upload a Photo or Video (30 seconds or less) demonstrating your love for Cub and include a description. Then agree to the Official Rules to submit your entry.
- Get your friends to vote for your photo or video every day through September 29, 2013. Every vote gets you a chance to win a $45 Cub Foods gift card!
- The top 10 entries will be eligible for the grand prize and will be chosen by a panel of judges including shopping experts, creative directors and employees of Cub.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Facebook account. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
You must be a legal resident of Minnesota or Illinois and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Judges are looking for people who love Cub Foods and can creatively demonstrate it. There aren’t very many entries yet, so your odds of winning are very good. I would love to see one of my readers win $4,500 in groceries!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and is sponsored by Cub Foods, but all opinions are mine. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.