Rebates are a great way to save money on the products you purchase and to try some great products for free.
If you’re new to rebates, be sure to check out my post Simple Tips for Getting Rebates for more information.
Top Current Rebates Available
Note: This list is organized by earliest known expiration date first.
- P&G. Get a free pink cookware set from Good Works Hope line (a $50 value) when you buy $30 worth of select P&G products at a participating retailer in a single transaction. Expiration dates vary by location.
- Hoover. Get up to $20 back when you buy a select Hoover WindTunnel vacuum before 10/15/12.
- Keurig. Get up to $50 back by mail when you buy a Keurig Brewer before 10/28/12. If you buy accessories or brew-packs with your Keurig Brewer you are eligible for additional cash back.
- Kimberly Clark. Get a $5 rebate when you buy $25 worth of participating Kimberly-Clark Brands, or get a $10 rebate when you buy $35 worth of Kimberly-Clark Brands. Your purchase must be made between 6/16/12 and 10/31/12 in a single shopping trip. Note: This is only good at select stores, so make sure to find a local participating retailer. Participating brands include Huggies, Kotex, Cottonelle and more!
- Mabel’s Labels. Get a free children’s book for your home and one for your child’s classroom when you buy $30 worth of Mabel’s Labels between 8/01/12 and 10/31/12.
- Comfortis. Get up to $20 back by mail when you purchase Comfortis from your veterinarian before 10/31/12.
- Green Earth Technologies. Purchase a 5-qt bottle or five 1-qt bottles of G-Oil, SW-30 Bio-based, full synthetic “green” motor oil and get a rebate back for the full purchase price (up to $26). Offer ends 10/31/12.
- Ace Hardware. Save on First Alert Smoke Alarms and Carbon Monoxide Detectors with this month’s Ace Hardware rebates. Rebate offers end 10/31/12.
- Kellogg’s. Get a free Halloween Trick-or-Treat bag when you buy any two Kellogg’s Cereals (8.7 oz. or larger). Offer expires 10/31/12 or while supplies last.
- Playskool. Get 5 free music downloads when you buy any Playskool Rocktivity Toy before 11/03/12.
- KitchenAid. Buy a select KitchenAid 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer and receive a free 5-Quart Glass Bowl or Food Grinder Attachment by mail. Offer ends 11/03/12 and is not valid at Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s, Whirlpool Corporation’s VIPlink program or employee purchase program or at online auction sites.
- Crock-Pot. Get $5 back by mail when you buy any Crock-Pot Slow Cooker priced $24.50 or higher. Purchase must be made by 11/30/12.
- Crest 3D White. Get $10 back by mail when you buy one Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects (7-ct), Professional Effects (20-ct), or 2 Hour Express (4-ct) Whitestrips before 12/29/12.
- Cabbage Patch Kids. Get a free 8×8 Shutterfly photo book (a $29.99 value) when you buy a Cabbage Patch Kids product before 12/31/12.
- Vitamin Squeeze. Get a free bottle of Vitamin Squeeze Water Enhancer after mail-in rebate (up to $5.99). Just fill out the short form to get access to the printable rebate form. Offer ends 12/31/12.
- Kellogg’s/Brave. Get $10 back by mail when you buy Disney/Pixar’s Brave on Blu-Ray or DVD combo pack or any other Disney/Pixar Combo pack AND two Kellogg’s cereal products (8.7 oz or larger). Offer ends 12/31/12.
- World’s Best Cat Litter. Get a 7 or 8-lb bag of World’s Best clumping cat litter or Multiple Cat Clumping Formula for free after mail-in rebate (up to $12.99). Promotion ends 12/31/12. There is a limit of one rebate per household in 2012.
- Howe’s. Get a free pair of work gloves when you buy 6 bottles of Howe’s products before 3/31/13.
- Kleenex. Send a free Kleenex Brand Care Pack to a friend when you buy a specially-marked package of Kleenex Brand facial tissue. Offer is good through 4/30/13 while supplies last.
- Woolite. Receive a free sample of Woolite Dry Cleaner’s Secret by mail when you submit a dry cleaning receipt. Offer expires 30 days from date of receipt.
- Nintendo. Enter codes from inside select Nintendo Wii and Nintendo 3DS games to earn free Nintendo gear, game downloads, and more.
I’ll update this list of my top mail-in rebates monthly, but if you can’t wait that long, stop by here each Monday for a weekly round-up of my favorite picks.
You should also check out my mail-in rebate round-ups for other rebate offers that are still available.