There’s still a little bit left of summer vacation but you wouldn’t know it with all of the Back-to-School supplies and promotions.
According to the National Retail Federation, the average American family is expected to spend more than $634 on back-to-school shopping.
Fortunately, you don’t have to be average!
We’ve pulled together this round-up of money-saving tips to get you and your family ready for a fresh new school year. Just check out these back-to-school strategies:
- Planning Ahead for Back-to-School Shopping. Savvy shoppers save more when they start with a plan, and we’ve got one for you.
- Strategy for Stocking Up on School Supplies. From a searchable list of the best back-to-school sale prices to how to pick out backpacks, you’ll save with our strategic shopping plan.
- Eco-Friendly Ways to Go Back to School. Green up your back-to-school routines and you just might find you save some green, too.
- Save Money on Clothes for School. Get your kids dressed for less with these money-saving ideas.
- Make the Most of Back-to-School Sales. Even if you don’t have kids to shop for this year, you’ll still find some great savings you can use to your advantage throughout the rest of the year!
What are some ways you save on back-to-school shopping?