- Save $3 when you buy one Transformers deluxe action figure.
- Save $3 on one Jenga or Cranium Brain Breaks game.
- Save $3 on SpongeBob’s Frozen Face-Off or Dora Loves Boots DVD
- Save $5 when you buy one Play-Doh MegaPack.
- Save $5 on one Pictionary game from Hasbro.
- Save $5 on one electronic Taboo or Catch Phrase game.
- Save $5 on one Nerf Vortex Praxis Blaster
- Save $5 on one Bop-It XT game.
- Save $8 on one Baby Alive My Baby Alive doll.
- Save $8 on one Playskool Sesame Street Let’s Rock! Elmo toy.
- Save $8 when you buy one Scrabble Flash, Simon Flash, or Yahtzee Flash game.
These are great coupons to use when you’re thinking of Easter, birthday, or even next year’s Christmas gifts. Remember, you can print each of these high value toy and game coupons twice!
Are you new to couponing? Be sure to read Coupons 101 to learn more about saving with coupons.
Looking for more coupons? Check out our searchable coupon database!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more information.