Maybe it’s because I live in the woods, but I have an affinity for reindeer.
So when my boys brought home these adorable little candy cane reindeer from school last year, I was in love. These are so simple to make and so cute!
Simple Candy Cane Reindeer Craft
To make these candy cane reindeer, you’ll need:
- 2 candy canes
- Brown yarn
- Googly eyes
- Mini pom-poms (red, pink, or black)
1. Place two candy canes side by side with the curved ends pointing opposite directions to look like antlers.
2. Wrap the brown yarn around the two candy canes. Tie off the yarn, tuck it in between the two candy canes, or simple place a dot of glue to hold it.
3. Use glue to adhere the googly eyes on.
4. Glue on a mini pom-pom for the nose.
That’s all there is to it!
Have I mentioned I adore reindeer? My son also made another little reindeer using some of his LEGOs. You can challenge your kiddos to create their own LEGO reindeer for a little afternoon fun.
Leave a Reply