If you’re planning on giving a magazine subscription for an upcoming birthday or for a Valentine’s gift, this would be a great time to do it. You can also take advantage of this promotion if you’re renewing a current subscription.
Amazon is currently offering some fabulous deals on magazines right now, so you may be able to grab several subscriptions for that $20 expense.
Here are a few of the best deals I’m seeing:
- All You (6-month subscription) for $10: This magazine more than pays for itself in money-saving tips and high value coupons. A must-read for the thrifty consumer.
- Redbook (2-year subscription) for $10. You get 24 issues of one of the top women’s magazines in the country for 88% off the cover price.
- Better Homes & Gardens (1-year auto-renewal)for $5.99. A fun guide for those who wish to create an inviting home. Note: This is an auto-renewal so be sure to cancel the auto renew feature before the year is up or you’ll get charged full price next year.
- Entertainment Weekly (1-year auto-renewal) for $15. All the celebrity gossip you can stand for just 29 cents an issue. Note: This is an auto-renewal so be sure to cancel the auto renew feature before the year is up or you’ll get charged full price next year.
- Family Circle (2-year subscription) for $16.97: This magazine is loaded with tips to keep your family life running smoothly. Sometimes there are coupons in this magazine, too!
- Fitness (1-year auto-renewal) for $5.99: A great magazine for those of us trying to eat better and exercise. Note: This is an auto-renewal so be sure to cancel the auto renew feature before the year is up or you’ll get charged full price next year.
- Wired (1-year subscription) for $10. Nurture your inner technology geek at a discount.
While you’re hunting for magazine deals, be sure to check out my list of 7 Magazines That Can Help You Save Money.
When you spend $20 on magazine subscriptions at Amazon in the month of February, you’ll receive your $10 promotion code by e-mail. You’ll need to use the $10 code by March 25. Read the full promotion details for more information.
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this blog at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more info.