Right now Capital One 360 is offering some big bonuses when you open select bank accounts.
And because they are online accounts, they’re perfect for helping you manage those sinking fund accounts in your budget like saving for car insurance, building your emergency fund, or saving for Christmas. You can set your self up to automatically start saving and not be tempted to run to the bank to take it out right away.
Here are some of the best deals to help you start saving now:
- Open a no-fee360 Savings account between November 29 and December 2, 2013, and snag $75.
- This has to be your first 360 Savings (including Orange Savings Accounts) account and it needs a $500 minimum initial deposit or more.
- The bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
- The variable Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.75%, effective 11/29/2013.
- Open a fee-free 360 Checking account between November 29 and December 2, 2013 and grab a $125 bonus.
- This has to be your first 360 Checking account.
- Make a total of 5 debit card purchases (either signature or PIN-based) or 5 CheckMate(sm) deposits (or any combination of the two) within 45 days, and your $125 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50
- Customers will earn interest on their everyday cash. APYs are effective 11/29/2013:
- 0.20% Balances under $50,000
- 0.80% Balances between $50,000 and $99,999.99
- 0.85% Balances of $100,000 and more
Capital One 360 savings and checking accounts are FDIC insured.
These are the best bank bonus deals I’ve seen, so if you’re serious about saving, why not get some free money while you’re at it!
Note: This post contains affiliate links that help support this site at no additional cost to you. Please read our full disclosure policy for more info.