One of my favorite go-to recipes is this super simple ranch pork chops recipe.
These delicious oven-baked pork chops take just 20 minutes to make. Just add a couple of sides and dinner is ready!
Super Simple Ranch Pork Chops Recipe
I originally stumbled across this recipe from the Hidden Valley Ranch website. If you’re short on time and can find great coupons, using a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix makes this recipe super simple! But, if you make your own homemade ranch dressing mix, it’s still pretty easy.
- 2 TBSP homemade ranch dressing mix or 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ranch dressing mix, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix on both sides of the pork chops.
- Place pork chops on a baking sheet. If you want to make clean-up easy, line your baking sheet with aluminum foil first.
- Bake pork chops for 10-12 minutes. Turn pork chops and bake for another 10-12 minutes until done.
Watch your favorite stores for savings on pork chops to make this meal an affordable one. I like to stock up on pork chops and other meat when they’re near their sell-by date, as this is when prices are the lowest. Simple throw the meat into the freezer until you’re ready to use it.
These super simple ranch pork chops are perfect when you need a quick and tasty dinner. You can make up a veggie (or two) and a salad while the pork chops are baking to make a complete meal in less than a half hour.