Okay. This doesn’t have anything to do with frugal living. But it’s my blog, I can do what I want! I’ve been tagged by Kacie from Sense to Save for the “Seven Random Things” meme. So, I’ll play, but since I’m too lazy to think of seven things about myself, I’m using the seven key words Kacie used for her blog as writing prompts!
1. I’m 5’6″ tall. I used to be 5’7″ but apparently three children will make you start to shrink. If only my belly fat would shrink!
2. When I was growing up, I really wanted to learn to play the piano. And I also wanted to be a writer. My grandparents offered me money toward a piano or money for a word processor. I picked the word processor… and ended up making a career of writing. Still can’t play the piano.
3. Both times I was pregnant I had a super-human sense of smell. At one point, I was convinced the copy paper in my office had been sprayed by skunk. It was awful.
4. I don’t have a stellar sense of sight. I can see without my glasses or contacts, but I wouldn’t want to live that way. I’m too chicken to do the Lasik surgery, though.
5. I love LOST! It is my favorite series on television. The more I watch it, the more I get hooked on it. And the funny thing is, I can’t even explain what I saw. It’s crazy.
6. The fire chief from the nearest town built my house. He owns his own construction company and is an ambulance driver, too. He’s an all-around good guy.
7. When I was in school, one of my classmates had really bad buck teeth. When he was playing basketball, he got his teeth caught in the net while making a jump shot. I’m not kidding! There was blood everywhere. It was gross.
Okay, there are my Seven Random Things. I now tag the following 7 people to share seven things about themselves on their blogs:
MinnesotaBrown (my hubby’s blog)
Heidi at KAXE Morning Show Blog