Please note: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to all who entered! See who won here.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
I’m celebrating my two-year anniversary of my blog, the holidays are upon us, and there are fabulous deals to be had everywhere!
And Ebates wants to give one lucky reader $100 cash to spend this holiday season!
What is Ebates? Ebates is an online shopping portal that allows you to earn as much as 25 percent cash back on your purchases at more than 1,200 select retailers. It’s easy to use Ebates to save money on purchases you were planning on making anyway.
How to Use Ebates
1) Sign-up for an account at Ebates. It’s free and just takes a few minutes. After you’ve earned your first $5.01 in cash back, you’ll receive a $5 bonus just for becoming a new member.
2) Search for the store where you would like to shop. There are more than 1,200 great stores to shop. You can also search by item and then select your store from the merchants that carry the item. If you’re just browsing, you can even search by the percentage of cash back.
3) Once you find the store where you plan to shop, just click on the link for it. Ebates will create a tracking ticket so it can make sure you get your cash back.
4) Place your order. Your cash back will be credited to your Ebates account in just a few days. Ebates cuts checks quarterly – and you’ll get your first “Big Fat Check” from Ebates after you’ve earned $5.01 or more in cash back from Ebates. Don’t forget, if you’re new, you’ll also get a $5 bonus for signing up. Please note, that referral bonuses don’t count towards your $5.01 total.
5) Tell your friends and family about Ebates. For each person you refer to Ebates, you’ll get $5. So, for example, if you sign up for Ebates through this post, you will get $5 for signing up and I will get $5 for referring you. Win-win!
6) Connect with Ebates. Stay on top of all the latest deals from Ebates by signing up for e-mail alerts, becoming a fan of Ebates on Facebook, or following Ebates on Twitter.
Using Ebates to shop for the holidays is really a no-brainer – you can shop online from the comfort of your home at stores where you were planning to buy anyway, find coupons and special offers like free shipping, and do it all for FREE. Plus there are no forms to fill out, and no points or miles to redeem. Just join Ebates for free, shop at their 1,200 stores, and get paid cash back. It’s so simple!
Throughout November and December many Ebates merchants will be offering double cash back deals and other specials. If you’re planning to buy some big ticket items, you could really save this season!
And now for the giveaway!!
Ebates is giving one lucky reader $100 cash to start their holiday shopping!
To enter to win this giveaway, simply fill out the form below before 9 p.m. CT Tuesday, Nov. 24. If you’re reading this in a feed reader or in an e-mail and you can’t see the form, please click here.
You must be a US Resident age 18 years or older. Please only one entry per household. Duplicate entries will be deleted. The information I gather will only be used to notify the winner on how to claim their prize.
I will randomly draw one winner and notify that person by e-mail once the contest is over. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize, or I will draw a new winner. The winner will receive the prize in the form of a $100 credit at Ebates, which they can spend however they like.
While you are welcome to comment on this post, please note that comments are not considered a valid entry. You must fill out the form to enter!
Thanks for making the past two years at Northern Cheapskate so wonderful!
Disclosure: I am a long-time member of Ebates and will earn referral fees if you sign up for Ebates through this post or through any other links at Northern Cheapskate. Ebates is providing the $100 cash prize to one lucky reader in honor of my two-year blogging aniversary. I was not compensated by Ebates in any other way for this post. The opinions reflected in this post are my honest opinions about a fabulous service and were not edited by Ebates. Please see my full disclosure policy here.