Show how much you “Love Your Cub” and you just might get your groceries for FREE!
Cub is celebrating it’s 45th Anniversary with a very special sweepstakes.
The lucky winner of the “Love Your Cub” Contest will receive $4,500 in Cub Gift Cards. In addition, Cub will also be giving away four $45 Cub Gift Cards.
How to enter the “Love Your Cub” Contest
- Visit the Cub page on Facebook.
- Click on the button to “Like” Cub’s Facebook Page.
- Click on the “Love Your Cub” contest app on Facebook.
- Upload a Photo or Video (30 seconds or less) demonstrating your love for Cub and include a description. Then agree to the Official Rules to submit your entry.
- Get your friends to vote for your photo or video every day through September 29, 2013. Every vote gets you a chance to win a $45 Cub Foods gift card!
- The top 10 entries will be eligible for the grand prize and will be chosen by a panel of judges including shopping experts, creative directors and employees of Cub.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/Facebook account. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. You must be a legal resident of Minnesota or Illinois and be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Show off your creative side in this contest and you just may be the winner!
For the grand prize, judges will be looking to see how photos and videos submitted for the Love Your Cub Contest meet the following criteria:
- 50% Weight – Photo or Video Content and Visual Appeal (Photo quality, clarity and design; conveyance of “Show Your Love” idea and/or personality shown by entrant; overall aesthetic appeal of photo.)
- 25% Weight –Show Your Love/Concept (Appeal of idea to other customers; uniqueness, amusement or intrigue of idea; applicability of concept to overall Cub brand. )
- 25% Weight – Description – Concise expression of idea in 140 characters or less.
I’d love to see one of my readers win the “Love Your Cub” Contest, so submit your entry now so you can get lots of votes!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and is sponsored by Cub Foods, but all opinions are mine. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.